Each year I give quite a few workshops on photography. There are allready few lined up for this winter season and the coming spring. The dates will be available soon but to give you a short taste of what is to come, I’ve added a small summary of the diversity of workshops.
Since we have a new studio to work in with plenty of room, there will be plenty of opportunities & workshops to come.
- Portrait photography (This class is taught together will a dear collegue of mine).
- Photography basics – Covering the very basics of photography, but in a fun way with lots of practise.
- Compact camera photography – If you don’t own a DSLR but do want to take some awesome pictures, this is the class for you!
- Photography for teenagers (mainly 12 to 17) – With a small group of teenagers I cover subjects that lie close to their world and work on taking better pictures with minimal resources.
- Fetish photography – Upon request I’m starting a class on fetish photography, how do you shoot latex or lack on someone for the shinyness of it, filled with lots of tips and tricks and practise.
At the moment I’m looking into the possibilities of designing a workshop for smaller children (age 8 to 12). If you’re interested, please do tell me, I have plenty ideas to work on this, I just don’t know if I can fill a small class to teach them. This class would most likely have a different set-up then my other classes, being a 2 or 3 day workshop instead of just 1. So if you’re interested, please send me an e-mail.
Most of the workshops are taught with a model (or several) present. This is to give maximum opportunity to practise the learned materials. For each workshop I have written a manual that you can take home when you participate in the workshop. I’m always available for further questions after a course, when someone gets stuck as well.
If you have questions or want to be notified when new course and workshop dates are announced, please send me an e-mail. I’ll send you a message when new dates come available.